|
|
Don’t be so quick to judge me, you only see what I choose to show.

HOTHOTHOT! SHE'S OMG. EFFING HOT. CAN TOTALLY MELT ME FOR GODNESS SAKE!
FINALLY OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.I've not been sleeping well for NIGHTS. Insomnia is haunting me alot. D: Common test is really screwing me upside down. I seriously hope that I'll not flunk any of my subjects. D: Bio was hopeless, nothing can be worse than it. D: BUTBUT for the sake of my gynaegynaegynae, I'll hold on. ;D Gonna head for downtowneast later on! :D Was totally exhausted, I bet I would just doze off during the midnight show later. URGH! The whole cinema is swept off by our people. COOL LOADS okay! You guys are AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Thank you for the de-stress chalet. Aw, y'all are so SWEET! ;D
Today is STUPID, TIRING AND MOST IMPORTANTLY FUN! I was told by Keejeng that there's no SJAB. Rawr! So I've decided to head for Suemae's house for some fun with Ekkheng, PengFun, Terence, Yonglin, Kester and Shihan. But SOMEONE PSK, pangseh-ed us. EMO D: Had our stomach filled at LJS first. It was absolutely unglam today. Shall not mention it again. FUN. I LIKE. I like today.
JAPAN GUYS ARE HOT TTM! SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN. Exactly like my croatia guy. :D He totally wrap his arms across my shoulder for a particular photo. ZOMGXZXZXZXZX! MELTED. TOTALLY MELTED. Hahahah. Of course, they are not as hot as my croatia guys and RUSSIAN CHIOBUH! I'M GOING FREAKING INSANE OVER THEM!!! It's freaking random. Mr Chia just walked past our class and asked for 10 people to host the japanese. Manage to pon most of the lessons. BE JEALOUS. xD
It's quite disappointing that we can't attend the closing ceremony. D: NO HOT GUYS NO CHIOBUH. Disappointing much. D:
Pathetic me, I've to bring along my SJAB stuff and homework there. Shall be crazy for the next few days to pay for what i suffered for the common test. ;D
HAVE FUN GUYS!
Have you ever reconsider?
|