Haters are confused admirers who can’t understand why everybody loves you.





Nobody wants to admit this, but bad things will keep on happening. Maybe that’s because it’s all a chain, and a long time ago someone did the first bad thing and that led someone else to do another bad thing, and so on. You know, like that game where you whisper a sentence into someone’s ear, and that person whispers it to someone else, and it comes out wrong in the end. But then again, maybe bad things happen because it’s the only way we can keep remembering what good is suppose to feel like.


Results are back. Its such a disappointment. D: When i was about to get almost all As this time, I flunk the last paper i got back. Pathetic much hur? Urgh! This common test is pretty easy I guess? Naturally, I would've expect much. Or am I too much to ask for more? I guess I will never be contented with myself. Call me greedy, call me ambitious, call me whatever you want.

I SWEAR THAT I WOULD MUG FOR EOY. I wanna get into top 50 although it's quite unachievable. However, nothing is impossible. I want all A1 except english B. Well, I have no choice but to submit to the fact that my English cmi. D: Someone out there, Please give me some determination and motivation. I realised that I've been playing too much. Its time for me to devote my time to studies.

Today is just another typical tiresome day. School school school. Life just seems so boring for me during school hours. Stayed back awhile after school since I'm meeting friend to have a night study session later on. As you can see, it's AGAIN unproductive. D: I just could'nt get my ass off the computer screen. It's all your fault. Aw, I'm just kidding. ;D Thank You, Junwei, Jeslyn, Meixin, Alex and Eddie. I never fail to feel fun with y'all. But It's time to buck up and work hard for your EOY. Secondary 3 and 4 is crucial period you know. Hahahah, sound alittle naggy, but i meant good. You, YES, YOU, you better work hard for your O'levels this year. I want a grade that could bring you to a JC. Don't you dare to fail your mission. Wink wink. ;D

Tonight's gonna be a good night.


I realised that you're there for me.