|
|
I’d rather have you happy without me, than miserable with me.


















Today was a boring shit. !*$#@!@#$%^&*&^%#@#$%^&. Cant stop yawning the moment i fliped open my books. Manage to finish my homework! (Y) Receive a call from WeiKang, forgot that today is his bday. O:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIKANG. THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A NICE LISTENER
Ear is hurting alot thanks to the 2 hour chat. Hello mister, you are still as chatty. Hahahah. I am so so so so ENVIOUS. THANK YOU. Jeslyn is getting her shooting stars done tomorrow. D: i want one too.
Looking forward to Tuesday. !!!!!! Will be heading to town! I guess Movine's pocket gonna get a great gigantic hole. :/ Sorry guys, for ps-ing yall for the past few outings. Life was busy and hard for me. D: Sad life hur.
Uploaded YOG photos. Beautiful ttm! (L) Suemae Jiayun Yiqing, you guys make my day there. ;D
Perhaps i am thinking too much.
|