Life ends when I stop dreaming. Hope ends when I stop believing. Love ends when I stop caring.


One day you’re going to want that specific girl. That girl that knew she wasn’t perfect, but tried to be for you. That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you and love you the only way she knew she could but you wouldn’t let her. That girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths. That girl who still can’t bring herself to hate you, even though you probably deserve it. That girl who saw past your pretty face and treasured parts of you that no one else appreciated. That girl who realizes she may never have your heart, but will carry the image of you in hers forever. And by the time you realize that’s the girl you’re looking for, she’ll be with the guy who already knew.



I want her hair's length badly D:


Awesome Hairstyle! D:


She's HOT with her hair. I'm jealous.


Maybe I should try this out if I wanna chop off my hair O:




It's time for me to change my hairstyle. :/ I've been quite sick and tired of my current bangs and layered hair. D: I'm jealous of other's hairstyle. Mine suck ttm. D: Dry, short, thin. RAWR. !$%^&**$#@!~!@#$%^&* I'm so gonna rebond my hair, lengthen my hair and treat my hair after my EOYs. ;D $$$. I seriously need a job badly. :/ Spreeing is hardly earning any money. O'levels is approaching and I doubt I can go out to hunt for $$$. D: How I wish the sky could just drop a pile of $$$ just for me :/ I wanna be a billionaire.

I guess I'm back to korean drama craze. Have been watching drama continuously for the past few nights. My dark rings are growing darker around my eyes. D: Love in havard is AWESOME WONDERFUL and MARVELOUS!(Y) I'm currently proceeding to my next drama. Mischievous kiss. Sounds nice and exciting. ;D



Synopsis:
Based on the popular manga, Oh Ha Ni is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo. However, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni’s house collapses, she and her father moves into his long-time friend’s house. It turns out that Seung Jo is the friend’s son and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the guy she loves. Will she be able to move Seung Jo’s heart?
Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo is acting in this show! Yay-ness (L) I don't mind sacrificing my sleep for this. ;D Byebye peeps, time for bio. And, bio sucks ttm. :@



It's just so unpredictable.