Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind












Apparently, I'm not having fun these few days, and I'm feeling uneasy! Urgh. A day of 24 hours just seem to be insufficient. Seriously, I really need a big and good time resting, or else my pea-sized brain gonna get burnt after extensive working.I'm starting to doubt what I actually wants you know. Somethings just feel so wrong. Phone calls, messages, they no longer interest me. Thats pretty pathetic hur? Instead, I'm starting to like midnight chats. It's really cosy and heart-warming! (L) I'm so gonna bao my phone bill D:

Yesterday was mid-autumn. Its was so-so. Didn't manage to have fun due to the fact that we're hosting the old folks from St Andrews Home. D: However, after that, you'all had compenstate for it ;D Thanks Jeslyn Weijun Eddie Aaron Movine Peiwen Janice! The candles and fireworks are lovely ttm! I'm sorry about complaining that it was plain childish as I could hardly open my eyes. You all deprive me of my sleep D: Aw, I'm just kidding manxcz. To come to thinking of it now, it's hilarious! Hahah. That's just so ZOMG.

Heyheyhey! Yaye loads, Audience leader are given an entry ticket to Universal Studio! But, it's during the Monday night. Which means I won't be able to sleep enough and get myself prepared for the lessons the following day. And my pimples and dark rings will come haunt me again.D: Urgh! Currently, we're planning to go as a class. Hopefully, it'll be fun!

You have to unnderstand that life isn't always as colourful as what you always thought. Stop your gullible thinking. Smack yourself awakw now please. It's time to be awake. Don't act as though it's okay when it's killing you. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you. Yes, I'm pretty sure that you saw this. So do something about it. Yeah, you're such a nice pal manxcz!



Yes, I've learnt my lesson.