I promised myself I wouldn’t take the risk of getting hurt again, but for some reason, it all seems worth it when I’m with you.




Yayeyeyeye! EOY's over! I'm gonna gonna gonna go crazy. Pimples gone, dark rings gone, sleep back, freedom back. Haha. I guess I'm going mad! Today super highaye! I'll make sure I'll get ample rest today! Gonna be a sleeping beauty tonight! Teehee :B I'm starting to feel that I'm super no life. D: I seriously miss the olden days badly. I'm so gonna make full use of this holidays! Hoho! ;D

Sorry wink wink, I ACCIDENTALLY jio your wink wink out. Hahaha. I feel so mean landing you in a lonely state. Apparently, it's fun today. Okay, I'm running out of vocabulary words to describe how I feel. That's pretty pathetic. My English. Urgh! Okay, that's not the main point. The main point is SORRY GUYS! My mum only allow me to go for 3 days, so I'm in a dilemma on which period to go. I was thinking about going on wednesday to friday, but I don't wanna miss the ex clique outing too!

Hmmmm, maybe I should go over to Jeslyn's house later on. Jeslyn, I need a heart-to-heart talk session with you. ;D I want a pillow fight with you! Teehee. I swear that you must've missed me alot hur. ;D Yo peepopopopopo, THIS IS JUST A SHORT UPDATE CAUSE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT MY DEAD BLOG. SO HAPPY? Haha. Anyways, have an early night, cause you might just fall flat on the mrt and doze off anytime. Nightxzc! :D


*Someone asked me the other day if my glass was half empty or half full. I was going to say it’s empty, but that’s not completely true. My life isn’t void and I have my happy moments, but they usually just seem to disappear, or get worse. So, my glass is cracked, yes - cracked. It gets filled up with happiness and hope, but it always ends up escaping my grasp. It always ends up emptying out.It will never be full because it’s always leaking and one day, it will be thrown away, because no one wants a broken glass.*



Sorry, but it's still a no.